Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Start Of A Journey

I've set this blog up both to be a place where I can keep track of my training and preparation for my solo walk of the Nakasendo, and also as a place where I can share some of what I've learned with anyone who is interested. For those of you who know nothing about the Nakasendo, hopefully I can teach you something as I myself learn more about the Journey I will be taking in a little over two months. Please let me know what you think and leave me a comment or an e-mail.

Ian

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    My name is Kris! I read your blog and it looks like it'll be really helpful for me (next year I'll be going on a hike through Japan). I'm including the Nakasendo in that hike and I'm wondering if you have any advice (reflecting on your journey now that time has past). Let me know, and thank you for writing this blog, it's a wonderful resource. (my preparation blog is here if you'd like to see: http://krijali.net/go )

    ReplyDelete